AWS sets limits on the number of SSL/TLS certificates that you can import into AWS Certificate manager, so you may find that you need to request higher limits from time to time.
To do this, you can fill out a case form for the AWS Support Center via the AWS console.
Make sure to include the following information:
- Regarding: Select "Service Limit Increase"
- Limit Type: Select "Certificates Manager"
- Region: Select your Region
- Limit: Select "(ACM) Number of ACM certificates"
- New limit value: Enter your new desired limit
- Use Case Description: Enter "I'm using Stackery to deploy multiple stacks and have run out of certificate space"
It may take a few days for your new limits to take effect.